SOURCE: Blog Giorgia Meloni
"What?"
If you paid on your own?
"Yes, with 370 thousand euro mortgage .."
Some 'little ... "A little? There are 50 square meters sull'Ardeatina. When I tell my friends do not believe it, I almost have to justify the high price: that look is very nice, there is a beautiful sight. "
Anemone knows?
"No"
Well, many know him though. Perhaps too much is not it?
"I'm one of the most rigid on the moral question of us coming from the right do not do discounts on this. But we are careful not to do the whole apples and oranges: in some cases of corruption may be widespread, however, remain a minority. And then those who are on this list Anemone, 400 names? Maybe tomorrow it turns out that not all facts have to do the work for free. "
But what comes out is an undergrowth of reciprocal favors, well-paid, to the detriment of the Revenue. A web of widespread corruption ...
"Certainly in Italy, and today, there is a common bad habit. The corruption is contagious and, if nothing is done, is rampant. To this must be nipped in an exemplary manner. "
Just the bill anti-government? For the opposition is only fresh water.
"The government must give clear signals. The measure should be strengthened and adopted immediately:
Strengthened how? "We want tougher penalties for white-collar crime and corrupt politicians to be affected more than others. We can not afford to pass the idea that politicians are all alike and they are all thieves, the policy should be saved, it remains the best form of civil commitment. There then the great question of race classified, so do not go well, need more control. "
Hitting the corrupt politicians, but how?
"I dream of a rule providing for the political definitely convicted for crimes committed in the exercise of its function, not candidabilità to life in any public fora. To be clear, even in a city council. "
A life? Maybe it's unconstitutional ...
"If it were, we could also include this clause in status of the PDL. But there is also the question of public officials, I also thought of them. "
Dica.
"In the event of a final sentence, I guess a rule preventing them from being taken on by government at any level, even if they have served their sentence."
Bertolaso \u200b\u200bshould resign?
"Bertolaso \u200b\u200bsays that everything is in order ... I trust him."
Meanwhile, every day you hear the creaking government. How times?
"I do not like rumors. I do not think the government is in danger, I do not see risks of a crisis. "
Representatives of the PDL are involved in the investigation. And the League rubs his hands, he defines the administrators honest ...
"Unlike some of the PDL, I have no inferiority complex against the league. I know hundreds of young directors who are committed with passion and honesty in the area. To the right is from the 50s that we have this model before, the League has not invented anything. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment