Friday, July 9, 2010

My Dog Swallowed What Should I Do ?

Aurora - The student



Mr professor and you know what 'right
Pardon my courage and do not look at me with disgust
If the school last Saturday I marinated
E 'because', a grand procession of students went
To say to a minister intoxicated by the power
That reform is not enough to buy my ass
That
five in Italian, and 'something wrong
you think what he wants but compared to my struggle
you call me subversive, crazy or revolutionary
But I believe in what I say and not lot for money
's just a matter of moral professor
She' s good and is in the right while I'm evil
And if I say that the years teach us something
that are not dark at all but rather very radiant dawn
if her son eighteen years and sixty-eight Valle Giulia
Do not allow yourself to say anything if my ideal lot
I only want to defend my people and my history
From all those bastards that bothers memory
Basically what to say, are Only one student
And you are so many to say I do not give a damn
you call me subversive, or revolutionary
crazy But I believe in what I say and not struggle for money
's just a professor matter of moral
She 's good and is in the right while I'm evil
Mr professor now you got me bored
I can not stay to look dumb
Its beautiful lessons of history and moral
tell us what 'the right wrong and how to eradicate
Now I have figured out what' his dirty game
brainwashing young minds it takes a little
Infuse discomfort and do I realize how
not justify someone who wants me dead
Those sons of power and of its doctrines
thrown on Rebel ready with guillotines
What I expect from school or on the door
To Justice in the name of the owner
you call me subversive, or revolutionary
crazy But I believe in what I say and not struggle for money
's just a matter of moral professor
She' s good and is in the right while I are evil!

0 comments:

Post a Comment