fifth power
do not have to tell you that things are going bad, everyone knows that is bad ... we have a crisis, many are unemployed, and those who have had the fear of losing it ...
The purchasing power of the dollar is zero, banks are failing, retailers have hidden the gun under the counter, the thugs roam the streets and no one knows what to do and we do not see the end ...
We now know that the air is breathable and that our food is inedible, we sit watching TV while our local newscaster tells us that today there were 15 homicides and 73 violent offenses, such as if this was normal! know that things go wrong, rather than evil! is madness ...
E 'as if everything had gone mad, so that we do not go out more, there are closed in the house and slowly the world we live in is getting smaller, say only: "At least let us quietly in our living rooms for pleasure, let my toaster my TV my old bike and I will not say anything, but ... but let me calm! "
Well I will not leave you calm, I want you there pissed! I do not want to protest, I do not want to rebel, I do not want you to write your senator because I could not tell you what to write ...
I do not know what to do to combat the crisis and inflation and the Russians and violence in the streets, I only know that first you have pissed! YOU SAY "I'M A HUMAN BEING SLUTTY WHORE! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!" .. .
so ...
I want it now you will get up, I want all of you get up from your sedievoglio you get up right now and you go to the window and opened it and all that you face and shouted "I'm pissed off BLACK AND ALL THAT not going to take ''!!!" MORE
want you to get up at this moment - get up, get open and put his head out and yell "I'm pissed off BLACK AND ALL THAT DO NOT ACCEPT 'MORE'" things must [...] change
and then think about what to do to combat the crisis and inflation and the energy crisis! but christ get up from your chairs, go to your window, put his head out and say it, Shout ... "I'm pissed off BLACK AND ALL THAT DO NOT ACCEPT 'MORE'!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment